Monday

Hottest Old Guys

Yet another list...

So, who are the hottest old guys on earth? Old meaning everything ten years older than me.

5. Ex-scissorhands, married-to-one-woman-for-ages, überboho

Johnny Depp

Who used to be the cutest guy on the planet. Before he got married, old and children.

4. Barely makes it to this list (is only ten years and a few days older than me so he is here)

Ewan McGregor

Whose Island I happen to like a lot. And the fact that he married a common girl.

3. This guy should have been Bond. But at least he's Boswell.

Clive Owen

There's that something in his look that makes your dreams nice and soft.

2. His name is Constantine... wait.. Neo.. no.. Johnny.. no..

Keanu Reeves

Number one choice for the number 99 movies. :) And Johnny Mnemonic was definitely, definitely not so uncool as everyone said.

1. Ex-alcoholic, ex-Dracula, ex-Sirius..

Gary Oldman

Check this video and weep. How can anyone look like that after 20 years of drinking?

The same guys all over again on my lists, eh?

But hey.. at least I dropped Gerard "Gerry" "I'm not Gay Gay" Butler after he sung a bit.

Oh and I saw the cutest movie year 2007 produced: The Water Horse: The Legend of the Deep
The ONLY thing that bothered me in that movie was the mother. I hate mothers. Especially mine. Eeew.