Wednesday

Happy Birthday Me!

Congrats on my 27th birthday.

It sucks to be old.

My life is gone, now I just might die since there is nothing more to see...

Just kidding.

I'm happy to share a birthday with Bruce Willis and Glenn Close!

In 1981, the most popular movie was Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. Other films from that year: Chariots of Fire and Das Boot. That year US President Reagan was shot, the first launch of US Space Shuttle happened, AIDS was identified and IBM PC was introduced.

Three workers were killed and five injured during a test of the Space Shuttle Columbia on 19th March 1981. That day, the US congress approved daylight-savings time in 1918. My hero, Minna Canth (a Finnish writer, thinker and the first Finnish author to describe women's position in the society) was born today in 188something.. (we also share a name)..

Today the weather is sunny and warm (the little snow we have is melting). I woke up at 11am just because I woke up. Don't remember the dream I had but I think it was pleasant.

I hope this day is a good one for someone :)