Wednesday

Lostprophets Makes Me Sad

I often have spoken about songs having a big effect on me. Here's one.

LostProphets - 4am Forever.

I heard it only two days ago for the first time (where the hell have I been- again?) and it just makes me so sad every time. I couldn't give a rat's ass about the lyrics as usual, but there's something in this song.. Here's a pretty nice piano interpretation of the piece (although in some parts, he just messed it up):



I like this piece very much, because nobody sings in it. Singing (often with no-existent talent) ruins most of the songs..

I've never been a good song explainer and when I try, I usually get it wrong. How would I explain this, though? His friend died and he's trying to tell it's important to keep your friends close in case it's over some day. For his friend, it's 4 am forever. The music video, however, states that it's about his and his girlfriend's break-up. But since I'm so sick and tired of those themes, I'd like it NOT to be like that.

.. and by the way.. It's my 27th birthday in seven days.