Monday

A Nice Weekend

I visited my friend L this weekend. We had a bit of girly fun, like farting and playing Wii (yeah, I dragged ours to her place). I love the town she lives in. They've left some of the buildings from 19th and 20th century unlike in my home town, where they've torn down almost everyting older than 1930 and built ugly concrete projects. Her town is not much bigger than this, but it seems like a bigger place. And how polite the people are. The cashiers actually can talk and they are helpful too. Unlike here. I was on good mood the whole weekend despite the high blood pressure that was diagnosed as a migraine, anemia, bi-polar disorder or panic disorder is still quite high. It annoys my to feel and hear my heart beat.

A good weekend ended with a nice dream. I forgot most of it almost instantly, but there was this guy with blonde curly hair, who followed me at a book fair. I noticed him staring, but he didn't turn his eyes away. As I walked away, he followed. I was not bothered. After finding a book about a color (I don't remember what color, maybe it was cirulean blue, but blueish anyway), I read a paragraph. There was a name, which I don't remember. The writer sounded something like Alexander Dumas. While I was reading, he came to me and started talking, like we've known for ages. He started talking about this study. It was about relationships, how people have grown too careful and getting married after nine years is too late, that relationships grow boring if they don't move fast enough. He finished his pedantic talk and then said: I want to be married in ten months. It was, like, he was giving an order rather than just stating something. I blushed. I said: "I'm with someone." He shrugged and said: "No, I didn't mean it like that. We can be, sort of, like friends and not risk your relationship, but we can change the status if you ever feel like it. Now this guy was cute and all, but all I could think about was J, how much he has done for me in good and bad and decided I'd rather be with one I know than possibly go tumbling down. Then he started to appear everywhere and I was soon intrigued and I figured he was too. In the end, I fell in love with him and the rest of the dream is X-rated, but it left me a good feeling.

This dream was apparently effected by Twilight, which I didn't like. It held somewhere inside me, I think, because the whole stare-at-me-follow-stuff was straight from that movie.