Wednesday

My Carbon Footprint

My carbon footprint is 5,08 tonnes (Kg) of CO2 according to the test I made. According to carbonfootprint.com, it is 2.92 tonnes of CO2. I don't know about the units in the second test, so I can't really tell did I just give the wrong answers. The average footprint in my country is 12 tonnes according to that last test.

How big is your footprint?

Change of subject: I have had my new Nokia N95 8Gb for quite some time now. I can't say nothing negative about it, I've liked every bit of it, except the crappy Spiderman 3 movie that came with it. Well, if I really have to complain about everything, it's still a bit slow, killing hung software is difficult, the camera isn't properly covererd and after a while the keys start making noise, but everything else is cool. The price? Way too much, but everything costs nowadays.