Monday

Missed The Geminides & A Few Words About Mansion/Garden

So, I've been waiting another year for the Geminides meteor shower to arrive. And the weather HAD to suck, of course, so I missed the maximum. I'm not angry, just furious.

The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff: RIP-OFF! Do NOT waste your money on it. You'll get a few decent plants, but: They won't match seasons -> will not wilt in winter. The rest of it is bull. No trees (WTF?), just a few indoor plants and useless, ugly items, such as a weird horse-type statue. I found only a few usable items, the windows and doors were mostly ugly (recolors needed!) and the Apartment Life "bugfix" f*cked up my game because I use a lot of annoyance-removing hacks and these hacks were broken because eAxis decided to break everything - again.

I've had a day of disappointments today. Well, yesterday.