Monday

You Who Fall In "Love" With A Celeb

An open question to everyone who has fallen in love (or feel some part of the feeling): Is it the actor, the human itself - or is it the character?

I had to ask myself this question after using two minutes of my life to think if I really have extra heart beat for Simon Baker or is it Patrick Jane? How much Baker is in Jane?

Was it ever really Ewan McGregor or was it just Lincoln Six Echo?

Jensen Ackles or Dean Winchester?

Gerard Butler or Dracula?

Chris Evans or Harvard Hottie?

I could go on forever, you know.

Is it real? When you get that feeling, is it real or just as simulated as the characters that get it? Could there be distant chemistry?

My theory is that sometimes someone did look at me like THAT, so I feel that familiar flutter somewhere inside me. Someone had THAT tone in his voice that made me smile the rest of the day. They wake up something inside a person, whether it's a memory trace of something that has happened or just a plain response to stimulae. So, I never blush because of Chris Evans, but rather because I once was kissed by a guy who smiled a lot like him.

A crush I had did the same weird squinch with his eyes as Gerard Butler.

I had to stay up all night to figure that out.

Oh and by the way... Be afraid, Brad Pitt. There's a godly gift to Earth in a boy who plays Luke Van Helsing in a brand new (UK) TV show called "Demons". Holy Smoochy Moo. Born as late as 1986, this boy (Christian Cooke) will stimulate response from quite many girls in the near and far future, I dare say.

I asked a friend of mine to send me a screenshot of this handsome devil for your viewing pleasure, but apparently Christian can't act enough to NOT make a weird face. There's this one, anyway.

He's too pretty now, but a few lines around the eyes and girls will be on their knees in front of him. I'd say, however, that once he hits thirty (and stays far away from drugs, booze and late nights) this boy might grow up to be something awesome! If he (in addition to the trippy way of life avoidance -part) grows a good nature and well-mannered behaviour too, he could be something.

Another show (UK), "Dead Set": I'm a great fan of everything zombie, but this one just sucked. I mean really sucked. Don't bother. Unless you like everything that yells "suck" in every frame. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Hahahah. I just figured out that Mentalist creator was the same guy that was behind Rome, of which I loved the first season. So, will I hate Mentalist after this season, too?