Friday

Adrenaline Rush

A little bit Left 4 Dead before going to school...

I've had one of the greatest adrenaline rushes playing Versus mode today. Really, I'm still shaking. And I haven't had this much FUN playing games. I always enjoy playing games (even if they are buggy mod-like too-expensive too-recycled games), but actual laughable fun I haven't had so many times.

Versus Achievements:

BIG DRAG

Drag a Survivor 100 feet with your tongue as a Smoker.
It's actually quite hard. Hitting the target for one thing, but actually being able to drag someone 100 feet before their team helps them is difficult. And deadly.

DOUBLE JUMP

Pounce two different Survivors on one life as a Hunter.
My life as a hunter has been very short today, but I actually managed to win us a round by incapping these two right before would've gone to safehouse.

OUTBREAK

Catch a rare strain of infection, then pass it on to someone else.
I didn't even understand what happened :)