Saturday

EA Approves Sims 2 Donation Sites

EA approves Sims 2 donation sites..

At least in my opinion. Today I came across to a Sims 2 fan site named Holy Simoly that announced it's second creator was invited by EA to play Sims 3. In my opinion, that's their statement that selling that stuff is okay. By inviting someone that sells stuff they have the rights, I say it's announcing they don't care. Or that they care more. I bet there are some studies telling how the amount of available custom content raises the chance to sell expansion and stuff packs. Well, at least, it was. Since it's time for Sims 3.

Today I found a pre-order Sims 3 that included a plumbbob usb memory. I so wanted that. But the salesperson didn't know the price for the game. He said it's now in 60 euros and it will probably rise a bit. I hope they crack the game soon, cause I sure as hell am NOT paying 60+ euros a game. Geez, I thought Fallout 3 was expensive. Sims 3 doesn't even look much different from 2. The furniture is ugly as hell - again and the clothes ever fuglier. What the hell are those people? 90? Floral and animal patters ARE OUT FOR GOOD!

Overpriced games remind me of Left 4 Dead. I was among the first who heard about it and was expecting it all excited, but then I got my hands on the demo and found out it looked like shit and it was boring after an hour. I could have bought that to play with some friends, but the price tag.. Jesus christ, $45!! It looks like a Half Life mod for geez sake!