Friday

Snow's Gone

The temperature is up to +4. The snow is almost gone. There's soft wind and sunshine. It used to be -15 this time of the year. So I guess winter's gone too. Greenhouse effect, anyone?

I'm cold.

Oh and I had the weirdest nightmare EVER! I don't remember much anymore since I've been up for eight hours now, but I remember the bit where there were worms in my veins and I cut little cuts and squeezed them out of me. I woke up itching, so I took a three-hour bath and changed the sheets. I have been watching some scary movies, but I skipped all the gory ones. I think the movies are not to blamed for this dream. I think it's Trauma Center - Second Opinion, which I've been playing on Wii. There's an operation where you have to make small cuts in order to get some nasty things out of a patient. I hate that game.

Speaking of games, We have bought only a few games for our Wii: Resident Evil 4, Raving Rabbids and Raving Rabbids TV Party, Fit and Sports. I love Raving Rabbids, I've had some of my best laughs playing Raving Rabbids 2 that we borrowed from one of J's friends. The balance board has been my favorite since I realized how to work my balance. Tip: Don't bother with the yoga, it will only make you frustrated or feel inadequate. Besides, Fit's Age calculator sucks. My body is 21 years old in it's opinion.