Wednesday

Holy Poo Bryan Adams Takes Good Photos

Check the Bryan Adams web site. I don't know what he says to those people, but they look at the camera in such a way...

I knew he is a photographer and was a photographer before he started taking his music seriously but I always thought he takes some black&white pics and that's it, but hey, Harry Belafonte! He's shot, like, everyone. I only wish I'd knew how he looks at Angelina Jolie through his lens. (He made Josh Groban look handsome)

Now, I have ALWAYS denied being a fan of anyone, but I have to confess I used to like Adams' music pretty much back in the early nineties, before I took a liking of electronic music. I did have a picture of him on my wall, but not for long. Does that count as being a fan?

If I was asked who'd I want to date, I guess it might be Bryan Adams. I'd ask him what he was thinking when he first had the idea of a melody to Star. Or did his heart start racing when he completed the chorus to Everything I do (I do it for you).

I'm sad his music just keeps repeating the same all through the year(s). Maybe he is better off photographing people. Sry.