Wednesday

Eric's Hot

No, not Eric Cartman

Eric Northman the character from True Blood. His real name? Dunno and don't care, apple to ones eye won't need a name because it just lasts for that second. Well, for you who care, this cutie pie is voted ten or so times the hottest guy in Sweden. Born in Stockholm, Sweden in 1976 was named Alexander Skarsgård (and yes he is related to Stellan Skarsgård, being the son).

I bet my life he's gay.

And in this photo on IMDB, he looks like Eva Green.

I love Swedish, especially coming out of something that looks like that.

Anyway, rest your eyes on this:


Or this...



How kawaii is THAT? Huh? I always though guy wearing a top like that was hillbillyish, but look at that pack? Would you put that in a suit? Nooooooo-o.

And when the hell did I start liking guys with long hair? Swedish guys.. well, I used to date a guy from Stockholm, but he was a computer whiz, drove a BMW and was too skinny.