Wednesday

Congrats, Barack Obama!

Since the start of the US presidential race, I've been saying that it should be a white woman before a black man (sry, I'm a racist). After seeing the white woman options I thought maybe a black man is what the USA needs. Because the black people are often summarised with the poor, I reckon a black president would be something for the poor and the needy.

The world thought this as a good thing. Most of the indexes went up and the markets ended up slightly up. Will Barack be the savior or end up screwing up worse than Bush?

Besides, Barack is not pure black. He had a white maternal grandmother?

Well, anyway, congrats mr Obama, I wish you a good time in the White House and a bunch of excellent decicions. I hope you'll be remembered as the president who turned USA to the right track rather than the "first black president".