Monday

(Un)Holy Shit!

I had to sleep two night before I realized how unfair life is.

Why couldn't I have been born beautiful, smart and somewhere in Los Angeles?

Why do all the beautiful men live somewhere else than here?

Why can't I just grow up and get this life once and for all and STOP having these dreams everything is perfect and then wake up to this ****** unfairness of a shit of a life.

It is so unfair. UNFAIR! DO YOU HEAR ME FATE?! U-N-F-A-I-R!

If there was a god, I'd stop talking to her and make a deal with the devil.

So, devil, since YOU'RE obviously there (cause life sucks), I'd like to make a deal.

Let me live until my 112th birthday without falling sick once, out of any harm, be happy and not remembering this deal. I'd also like to win three times in the lottery (when ever I choose to), having the jackpot all for myself. I wish I wouldn't have to work a day in my life and I'd never go bankrupt, nor lose anyone in my life to death until they've turned 72. And let me have the man I want if he is a) single or b) divorced. Oh, and I'd like him to like me the way I am the moment I meet him the first time. And I'd also like to buy J a beautiful, nice, fair girlfriend who he deserves (I guess).

In exchange I'll give my undying soul to be tortured in hell for all eternity plus I'd be willing to throw in the soul of the three children I'm to give birth to be tortured in hell for the first 30 years after they die in the age of 92 years.

kthanksbye.