Monday

Another Cutie Set - The Nobodies

Hey I'm blogging for the third time today..

Okay, a new set of nobody hotties:

Ryan McPartlin

Born 197something, this captain Awesome or whatever happens to look like a guy I used to date for a month or so. Except the guy I dated wasn't that awesome. See him in the TV series "Chuck".

Andy Whitfield

This creepy guy starred in Gabriel (2007). Cute, quirky and strange bone structure but check him out. I suppose you can't see this guy anywhere, but I surely hope he's up to something real, since he doesn't suck at all. I didn't like the movie, but hey.. you can have so much shit just because of a guy, so why not a low budget movie..

Matthew Bomer

Born 1977, this cutie pie had a nice little part (no pun intended) in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. And a few other thingies..

Agim Kaba

Born 1980, this handsome nobody looks good in his publicity picture. Obviously gay - a gorgeous one. A Guess spokesperson (o'rly?).


Charlie Cox

This funny looking 1982-born (yay, only a year my junior) has played parts in Casanova and a year before, in the Merchant of Venice. Now this cutie-pie can be seen in Stardust beautified with some well grown hair (extensions?). How about a screenshot (which -oddly- reminds me of a certain moment in the newest Pride & Prejudice flick..) I wish he had long hair IRL too, btw.

Can you see a pattern? The men of my taste?