Sunday

Harry Pothead Audiobook

I've been listening to Harry Potter audiobooks since I'm too lazy to read them. I don't remember which production I read, but I actually do like the reader. Tim something his name was, I suppose.
Listening to audiobooks lets you do all kinds of nice stuff. Like knitting a scarf. I actually made one, but I won't be using it since the result was something ugly. I haven't been knitting since junior high school, so the little skill I have has gone worse. Knitting, for sure, is nothing close to riding a bike.
Back to the Pothead books.. I have noticed that Rowling likes the descriptive word "beaming" a lot and used it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I've become to dislike the word.

Also, couldn't she have given Harry ONE good book. One that the nasty Slytherin bastard wouldn't be all over him or someone hurting, being sacked or something like that. Bad news suck, and six books of sucky news is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Please, Mrs. Murray (or what the hack Rowlings' name is nowadays), make the last HP at least somehow satisfying. Or kill him. Something new than the same pattern in every book. Or at least make Malfoy either go nuts or end up dead. Thanks.