Saturday

The New Guys..

It's time to put aside the tomcruises, bradpitts and keanureeves'

The newest hottest guys who I'd cast are (and where you can see them?) - and no, you can't find the two-much-makeup-wearing Zac someone on this list:

4. Tyler Hoechlin

The drop-dead-gorgeous 1987 -born actor played Martin Brewer in 7th Heaven, currently starring in (a scarily asian-like thriller flick) Solstice. He'd match great with my little sister, but I'd have a piece of him anyway ;) Oh and did I mention that he looks GREAT with glasses on? Oh and did I mention that he would be one of the tree guys I'd go for a skinny dipping? Eeew, cradle robber me.

3. Chace Crawford

Born 1985, this creepy-eyed handsome toy gave us much joy in the Renny Harlin movie the Covenant (and yes, I liked it) is now getting his career up and swinging. I wish him the best luck.

2. Henry Cavill

Born 1983, this devilishly handsome (in his Tudors hairdo) reminds me creepily of a certain Wentworth Miller / Dominic Purcell -duo. Awfully goodlooking and doesn't suck at acting either. Thumbs up! This guy should sue imdb for letting such pictures of him come to daylight. Sorry, no image, Tudors isn't for sale yet in my country..

1. Chris Evans

a.k.a Johnny Storm / Harvard Hottie is supporting (the-if-I-was-lesbian-I'd-bang) Scarlett Johansson in Nanny Diaries. Weird, all American boy toy, but torching hot. Plus he's only four months younger than moi. HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT.



Don't believe? Go to IMDB, check his movies, go buy or rent and prepare to drool (unless you're blind, mentally ill or just weird). Where the hell have I been?