Thursday

I Want Snow :(

I do not understand why I'm waiting for the snow. The winter here is dark and long and I will probably get sick of the darkness and the coldness before january, but I want it to snow so badly.

My heart broke: I saw a duck boy swimming next to a dead duck girl. The boy tried to lift her head up from under the water and pushing her towards the shore. Then it quacked three times with such a heartbreaking voice my day was ruined. I was late from work that day anyway and I stayed to watch him give up. As the girl ducks body was drifting along the current, the boy stopped quacking. Then it yelled one more time and then went to the others. I wonder if it remembers that girl duck. Or did it really feel sad or was it just me humanizing the event..?

And now to the lighter thoughts of the day:

Imagine a guy so handsome you keep thinking that you must be dreaming - that there cannot be such a guy alive on earth.

Imagine the guy holding a guitar.

Imagine the heavenly blue, big eyes, long lashes and black hair.

Imagine him looking at you as if he was the shyest guy on earth.

Imagine him whispering "Close your eyes".

Hear him singing to you hitting perfect notes.

Now wake up.