Thursday

My So Called Life

I remembered this litte show..

That had - haha - Jared Leto - in it.

Suddenly it's everything about Jared Leto. Like a week ago my sister tells me she is a Jared Leto fan. My other sister called to tell me about Leto's band 30 seconds to Mars (which I've known since 2005), two days ago I watched Alexander after remembering "it was this cute-as-hell guy playing Alexander's lover" and it turned out to be Jared Leto. What's up with the sudden change of the occupant of my thoughts?

He's 36. I can't believe he is 36. He's old. I'll be old in ten years. Getting old sucks.

And I hate Claire Danes for kissing him. Not that I would want to kiss him myself. According to my source, Jared Leto is a frequent d-train passenger who loves himself too much, raises himself above others and knows he's way too good for everyone "ordinary". Or not. Who knows. Maybe he's the sweetest guy, shy and humble.. Or not. Most likely not. Of the 40 Americans I know (of which two are somewhat famous) I know only one who doesn't annoy me just by being himself. I hate the fake smiles everyone seems to have. And the small talk. Asking "How are you" without even wanting to know if you really are okay. Saying "like" in every possible occasion. "Honestly", or "To tell you the truth."


To change the topic, let's go to:

Fate.

I pay attention to something. Suddenly it becomes the top news a few days later.

I'm starting to believe everything is planned in advance and there's nothing I can do. What ever I choose, the outcome has already been decided. No matter how badly I screw up, somehow the sun shines a few days later.

I think of someone and they call me. Or we meet somewhere.

Like Jared Leto haunting me. Suddenly he's everywhere. Not here though, of which I'm sort of happy. It would be like he's the king of Egypt and I'm yesterdays' leftovers..

Oh..

By the way, my blog came up as a search result when somebody did a search on "I slept with Jensen Ackles". Google bot thinks I did, however, because I talked about sleeping with someone who sung Enrique Iglesias' Hero to me and about Jensen Ackles in a post. Thumbs up, Google Bot!