Wednesday

A long long time ago

I had a little movie marathon of my own. The results:

A Bridge to Terabithia

Surprised me positively. Like really. I thought it was just another movie added to the long line of fantasy/whatevers, but for a kids movie it was rather good. Though the sappy ending could have been avoided by just making the boy drown. Or someone else.

Is this the bridge to the Gigabyte? Or something. The name annoys me.

Shrek The Third

I actually laughed. A waaaay better than Shrek 2.

Reeker

Why, why, why the hell did they have to actually point the details in the ending as if EVERYONE didn't already realize what happened. And I'm pretty damn sure they used exactly the same set as in Identity.

Good material. Especially the jumping through the mirror -part made me laugh. Check it out.

Reaping

I fell asleep before half of the movie was gone. I really did fall asleep. And it was around 7 pm, when I went to see it! I managed to watch the end.. Besides, I never did realize Hilary Swank is a girl. Creepy. The ending, however seems to have been copied of several other films in which !!SPOILER!! The character ends up impregnated with some devil seed !!SPOILER!!..

Return to the House on Haunted Hill

Shit, shit shit shitshitshitshitshitshit. Who the hell actually PAID these actors?