Friday

Most Beautiful Eyes On Earth - Males Over 25 And Jared Leto

.. is yet one more added to my favorite eyed DDG guys -list.

I didn't realize he's that old already. Ten years my senior! :) It's funny that he's been around for ever and I never noticed how beautiful his eyes are. And that dark hair (funny, I remebered him as a blonde..) suits him SO WELL.

He looked cute even after he gained 30 pounds or so to a crappy movie..

I actually didn't realize it was him in a TV series I used to watch as a teenager: My So Called Life which - I think - spawned Claire Danes (who hasn't changed a bit since 1994) and presented Jared's brother Shannon (who the fuck gives their son a girls' name?)... Which made me wonder how can two people from the same parents be so different? The other is beautiful and the other is... well.. is.

I also learned he had a part in the movie Alexander - which I bought on DVD a long time ago. Of course I didn't notice him because I was drooling over the adonis -lookalike Colin Farrell. It's just so funny you don't see someone until something happens.

Something happened to me.

Well, anyway, the list of the Most Beautiful Eyes On Earth - Males Over 25

1. Daniel Craig
2. Jensen Ackles
3. Jared Leto
4. Ewan McGregor
5. Gerard "Gerry Butler"