Monday

The Night In Hell

If all the bees on earth would die, the humans would follow four years later.

Fate, do you hear me? I swear I'll never take a swing at a bee again. Never.

Now, about my night in hell.

I woke up three times last night.

The first time I woke up to somebody calling my name, my first name, the one I don't use. I thought it was IHQ, but he was snoring his lungs out. But he only calls me by my nickname.
The second time I woke up, was that I just opened my eyes. The light from outside formed a cross on the wall. I was very freaked out and turned the light on. But the third time.. it took me almost two hours to be able to sleep again. I woke up to someone pulling my leg. Really pulling.
First I thought it was J kicking me in his dreams.. But he was facing the other way..It was pulling me outwards, so it wasn't a cramp. It was as if someone would be at the bedpost and pull. I was still really scared when I got to work. And the fact that I actually saw something in our livingroom, made it worse. I turned the TV on to watch good morning finland and then I saw something dark standing right outside the door. I thought it was J who came back to pick up something he forgot. I said hi and it was gone.

...