Tuesday

Something Stupid..

Today is the international Women's Day. Well, J didn't remember it - he never remembers anything. He didn't even remember we have been together for four years, not three, as he told his cousin who lives in California. At least he knows when it's my birthday.

I've been playing the Sims 2 for the whole last week. I didn't even go out as I had fever almost every day. So I've been more or less sick for three weeks now. Last night I had fever too, but I decided to come to school today anyway. The reason? The cutest teacher I've ever seen. He's not really THAT goodlooking, but he has a speech defect. He cannot say the letters "r" and "s" properly, but I think that's the fact that makes him so cute. And it makes people to listen to what he says. That's not a good reason to attend classes, but hey - at least I'm here. AND forgot to take my assignment with me.

Oh, went to see Constantine. Great movie, lots of fun. All the reviews were about it sucking hard, but I simply loved it! I had to see it twice, though I don't like Rachel Weisz). And Keanu Reeves still looks hot. HOT. HOT!