Wednesday

Not!

I should be doing a ton of things but I really don't find myself interested in anything. I should do three assignments by the end of this week and there's only one I've started, but it seems there is a lot more to do than this I'm doing right now. I got a peek on some of the stuff the other people have made and it seems that I'm going to have a bad grade on this course. Baka!

Now, it's three days to my birthday. I was planning on what to get for the party and I noticed that even though I know how to make drinks, I have absolutely no idea on how to make punch. Really. Maybe drinks, then. And there are at least four who don't drink and all the boy's won't go clubbing afterwards. I also noticed that 80% of friends I have are boys. Strange for a straight girl.

I'm so tired and having a class in five mins. I couldn't care less - actually, but I have to learn something in this school to earn my student allowance.

The tune of the day is a song I recently discovered:

Howie Day - Collide