Tuesday

Fuck It

I'm still sick.

Today I felt really good when I woke up at 7 am. I put my clothes on, put some make up, made my hair.. and then it started again. It's in the knees first, a stinging feeling that gets worse as you move. I knew that and took a painkiller. Then I started to feel lightheaded - just like yesterday. Then I felt like I was about to throw up. I should be in bed right now, but I have some assignments to be finished tomorrow - I haven't even started. I had an appointment to doctor, but I couldn't go on friday - went too sick and didn't even remember that appointment. Shit.

I spent the whole weekend at home as J was working overtime (for the whole weekend, right) and I learnt some Japanese. I learned how to say: "it's cold outside" and "it's warm outside". I also learned the numbers from 1 to 99 so I'll understand when I hear numbers. I also learned that when someone says "atari" it means I did well. Not to forget that I learned how to say good morning, let's eat, good night, my name is & some other stuff. Let's see if I can still remember those tomorrow.

The sun is shining and I want to go out, but I'm too afraid - what if I throw up?

I have to go to school today - but not because of that cute teacher. They are teaching 3DstudioMax and it's been a while since I used it, 'cause I'm learning ScetchUp. Let's hope that after I've eaten, I feel better.

Ittedakimasu!