Friday

Not ANOTHER One..

Again, one friend of mine just sent me a message: they're having a baby. And not just a baby, possibly TWINS! One more and I'll go nuts. What are the odds him ever visiting again? And what the hell for everyone is selling their freedom - for what - diapers? And why the hell for make any more children? Let the overgrowing populations fill the earth and let their children suffer. I won't leave my genes running on this earth, no way. My children would deserve a place where they wouldn't have to start working in the age of six (yeah, school IS work) and wouldn't have to work until they are too old to even make it to the toilet before embarrasing theirselves. Fuck no. Go on, ruin someone else's life too.

Today's tune of the moment is about freedom:

Utah Saints - Highlander (CJ Bolland Remix)

Would you go clubbing if you had children? No, if you were a decent parent.

.. Does this mean I'll never grow old?