Wednesday

Movies

Have you even seen a movie that really effects your thoughts and feelings for a moment? In 1993, I saw Schindler's List. It was like, what, three hours long? When I went in, the sun was shining and it was windy. When I came out everything had turned to grey and it was raining. My friend said she felt as if the "angels were crying". I totally won't go see Hotel Rwanda.

Yesterday J didn't remember the Women's day, so I went out with my friend for a coffee and finally ended up playing a touch-monitor game in a smokey restaurant, sipping ice water and laughing our asses out. Of course J wasn't so pleased when I spent hours there (I guess I should have been home in his mind) and a big load of money for bad coffee and the game machine as well.

It's a perfect sunny weather outside. Maybe I'll go for a stroll before going to classes.

Oh, and yesterday I learned what is "College Rock". The tune of the moment is a good example.

Tune of the moment:
3 Doors Down - Let Me Go