Tuesday

Snow

It started snowing on Sunday morning. I thought the snow would melt away but it didn't. Not yet.

Today was the first day since the accident that I could get out of bed without significiant pain. I haven't been taking painkillers for days now, but I can still feel something in my back. And the bruise where the car hit me is still there but it doesn't hurt all the time.

I had a little fever yesterday, might be because I went out on Sunday and sat on the wet ground. Now the fever is gone and I just keep asking myself why do I always get all the trouble? I'm like Job in the greatest book of fairytales. He blames the god thing for giving him only shit and what the god figure then does is give him SHIT. I must have been a real asshole in the previous life to get so much trouble in this one.

One pathetic life, must say.

A waste of resources. I'm 24 and haven't done anything yet. Nothing.

Hateful life.