Thursday

Today

I'm trying to change my last name as soon as I get some money. I might try either Croft or Grissom. The latter could be easily done, because it kinda sounds Swedish. Then I could always introduce me as Grissom, CSI. Naah. Just kidding. I'll change my name, but something more earthly.

I asked J about everything that was bothering me yesterday.

He found - as usual - explanations, good explanations. But still I can't trust a word he says. We had a short conversation about certain things I caught him doing and he gave a weird, but somewhat innocent story about how he doesn't want to talk about those things and it's a lot easier to do it in some other ways. A very good story, I must admit - but I don't believe it at all. I still believe he's doing something behind my back and that's killing me.

I can pretend happy, I did that a lot when I lived at home, but it's eating me.

He was trying to be very romantic - he read me a story from a book I borrowed from the library and - as I come to think of it - appears to be a pretty good reader. He stayed home all evening and tried to be nice, but I tend too see him as a snake in my garden - ready to attack.

There's nothing we can do, is there?

Is it over?

darling when
when did we fall?
when was it over?