Wednesday

Silly Me

Lately I've been playing NS so much I can hear the jetpack sound even when the game isn't on. Plus: I had another dream about Josh Hartnett. Funny, eh? And I've seen this dream before - but unlike my usual self - I didn't try to change the plot.

I'm not sure if I have talked about this before, but I have a tendency to re-see a dream and understand I'm dreaming - thus being able to interfere. Like that vampire dream I used to have. The first time I was having that dream I tried to run away and woke up screaming when I was drained. The next time I suddenly had the idea of flying ("hey, this is a dream, what if I flew instead of running"). The third time I decided that I had a bag, which contained a gun loaded with daylight bullets.

This J H dream I had last night was about us trying to find a place to get a minute together - just the two of us. Everybody had something to talk to us and all the rooms were taken or forbidden. I woke up all confused - mainly thinking that WHY the hell didn't I do something, that was fucking Josh Hartnett. Isn't he the boy next door?

I'm crazy, aren't I?

Oh, and we couldn't take the girl iguana - our ig tried to have her leg for dinner. She went to the capital city to a family that has a turtle farm. She'll be happy there.