Sunday

Creepy

Two nights ago I had a nightmare about me driving a truck on an ice road. Now that's very common in this country -driving across the ice 'cause it's so strong- and I don't find that unusual though I don't have a license to drive a truck - I dream about flying too and still cannot do that. Well, anyways, I was driving and suddenly the whole truck went through the ice. I instantly knew I had to take a deep breath and try to get out ot the truck, but couldn't. I couldn't get the door open so I took one last breath when the cockpit was filling with water.. and woke up having troubles to breathe. Ok, that's not usual, people see drowning dreams. But today I saw a headline on the newspaper: a truck driver drown while went through the ice. The day before yesterday. The same morning I was having that dream.

Yesterday evening we went to the local irish pub and there I sat, in the middle of a happy crowd and I saw the headline. I don't really remember what we talked there. And I'm not even sure I said anything.

My first crush died when I was 12. He was 21 and I was soooooo in love with him. He had to move out of town - I don't remember the reason- and later that year he plunged into a river somewhere south and drowned. The night before that day I had a dream of drowning and I wrote it down, 'cause that time I had a journal I wrote every day. I didn't know he was dead until two months later I saw the orbituary on the newspaper. I was depressed - of course, but it stroke me down when I heard the cause of death a few years ago. I went to check on my old journals and happened to find that day 14.4. and the dream I had the previous night.

This is the third dream that I've seen myself drowning in my dream and later I hear someone I know has died. The two before were someone I knew and I'm scared to death that this will be too. I didn't read the story on the newspaper before that and I didn't watch news yesterday so I don't know who is it. I hope it's no one I know.

It's creepy.

I think I'll stay the rest of tonight awake so I don't kill anyone in my dreams.