Wednesday

Nothingness

Do you know what it feels like NOT to feel anything? Just being numb. Nothing can move you, you couldn't care less? Well, today I've been feeling that way. I thought I'd be glad when I woke up early enough, but I was like "duh".

One friend of mine - well, sort of a friend- ditched me when I needed him the most. He could have done such a favor to me.. but he didn't. He said, that it's against his morals. His morals? What moral? He can't even crasp the word "moral". He's just another fucker who thinks people would do anything for him without expecting a favor returned. J ordered him some things he wanted to, and paid it off with his credit card. Then we've been driving him around without him helping on the expenses. Then he treated me very badly last weekend by calling me asocial when I was kidding on something that happened. And then on Tuesday I asked him to help me on my school stuff. And he said I should do it by myself. He said it's against his moral to help me. Asshole. Weirdly I'm not even pissed off. I'm disappointed. No, not even disappointed, because I know this stuff happens to me all the time.

I want a friend who would do something for me for a change. Any volunteers?

Tune of the moment:
Three Days Grace - (I hate) Everything About you