Tuesday

Beautiful World

I'm so sick an tired of always hearing bad news.

They are on the newspapers, television, Internet - everywhere. Somebody "important" has been killed, a huge corporation is giving the sack for more than 2500 employees.. is it that only the worst news are the ones are really interesting? I'd be more than happy to hear the news with something good within. For example: "BlaaBlaa Inc has to let 3000 employees go, but Tjakanos Inc can take more than 60% of the BlaaBlaa Inc's employees." Do I make sense at all?

I've finished the hydrocortison treatment (a month sooner than I thought - cuz I want to fit into my dress on my 24th birthday), and it means no more extra fluids under my skin. Hallelujah! Maybe I can actually wear a bikini next summer. Though when looking outside it seems that the next summer is far-far away. It's cold, snowing and it's windy as hell.

Well, got to go. Enough whining for today.