Sunday

Night Owl

The tune of the day for the hunk of the year:

Now playing: Sander Van Doorn - By Any Demand. Go, listen to it before it starts playing on MTV and all the shabby "clubs" you wouldn't dare show your face in..

By the way.. I'm sure I've forgotten something, I'm getting a hammering headache and I've becoming some kind of a night owl, since it's 3:26 am, I haven't been clubbing and I'm still awake.

Oh, and I went to see Die Hard 4.0 yesterday. Despite of all the "wrong" information given there (about servers and stuff and over-gloryfying the hacking thing), I loved the flick. I can honestly say that I think this is the best of the Die Hards. And the evil hacker king... aaw, what a cutie pie..

Bruce Willis, dude, you're still the man!

Oh, and I checked what makes a person a fan. And I'm not. It's not my fault, that my inner whatever likes to keep Jensen (or Ewan) a regular visitor in my dreams. The reason I have Jensen's photos in my blog is that he's cute. I'm not dreaming of marrying him, or dating him, or seeing him IRL.

Girls, he might be a total dick and he'd probably date only pure homegrown texas silicone implanted botoxed 22-year-old I'm-a-model. That's what they all do. Except Ashton Kutcher who married his grandmother :)