Tuesday

Fear of the Death + Paranormal chitchat

I read somewhere, don't quite remember from where that some people think the end of the world is near. UFO sightings have tripled (at least that's how it feels like) and UFOs are regular visitors on news walls as well.

Let me throw some fuel to the fire and add the little incident wich we had with two unidentified flying objects a couple of weeks ago: We had been fishing and it was already dark, (Which taught me a new thing: it's hard trying to catch a fish without seeing where to cast) we were able to see the stars already. We were going to the car, when J suddenly noticed a bright light very low.

It didn't move, so I thought it must be a helicopter hovering or something. We were looking at it (and I tried to catch it on my cell phone camera - which ended up with nothing) and wondering if it was the shuttle that had launched the day before. But. There were two ligths very close, they didn't move, until they suddenly put their lights off. Meaning as if someone had switched the headlights off. The other one went compeletely dark, but the other one stayed lit very dim.

J's theory is that we saw the shuttle and ISS turning, but I checked and they were below the horizon. I know a little something about the star system, so I know it wasn't a planet (a double?!) AND I have seen a couple of fireballs (meteors) shooting down, so it wasn't that either.

What was it, then? If I wouldn't happen to be a sceptic, I'd vote for an UFO. There are no military bases near where we were. I'm not talking about - like - alien UFOs, but just an unidentified flying (or hovering, in this case) object. It's a shame my cell phone vid camera sucks, so I can't post it on youtube.

A lot of weird things have been happening lately, adding to this whole UFO sighting things.. a man suddenly attacked another man in a hamburger joint and took a good bite of his forehead. More people go missing than ever, weird accidents happen..

I'm just waiting for the paranormal-investigating-world to announce something big.

We were watching a movie called Gwai Wik, which was - in lack of a better word - a compilation. we saw hints of Phone, Ring, Dark Water, Resident Evil and Silent Hill. In some parts it was a very beautiful movie, but most of it was crap. The idea was nice, however, and would make a nice 5,2 IMDB star rating Hollywood flick. This movie left me this very creepy feeling..

Have I mentioned I have tanatophobia? The fear of death. It's hard to explain, but it is serious enough to launch a panic attack. I just need to "realize" that someday this all will be over for me and I'm so scared the day just might be tomorrow. I start crying hysterically. It's like an image that pops into my head and I can't get rid of it until it grows up to a panic attack. I have had two of those attacks while J has been around and he's always scared of my behavior..

.. I just wish that there really would be something else than this. Something more.

If you can prove me that there is "another side" of life, or ghosts or spirits or whatever, please make my life easier. The one life. It sucks to be raised Christian, to believe that there is only one lifetime on this earth and after that you'd either go to heaven or hell. I wish I was taught we'd live again without remembering.

I hate religions.

Despite of the fact that I hate what humans to other animals, to other humans and this planet, I'd like to be a human in my next life.

By the way, shoudn't all Christians avoid working, since they only get one life?

I don't understand why we have to acquire stuff and work our butts off and then just die. What's the point?!

I hate the greed. Which I, by the way, can't write myself off.

After all, I'm just a human. A weird one, though.