Thursday

I'm getting old.

I read my old scribblings and noticed, that last year, well all my life until the last few weeks I've been the kind of girl to fall for older men. I mean older - at least ten years.

I have this theory that I'm getting old. Why? Well, I'm checking the young guys.. Such as this little cutie pie, who spent the whole five hours I slept, in my dreams.. And the other cutie pie from the same series (which I still don't like) was another visitor. Though I don't want to talk about THAT part. It's private ;)

This time I had a nice dream about being loved once again. I'm starting to believe my dreams tell me what I don't have. Passionate, desperate, ground shaking love. The one that I've never felt in real life. My mind just replaces the childhood dream guy with these hunks - and it makes me feel WORSE. I have this beautiful, perfect life in dreams and every single morning I wake up to a disappointment. I don't have any of it and my stupid mind plays tricks on me.

I'm so fed up with sleeping, I rather stay awake.. No... I love sleeping, but I hate the waking up -part. I just spent four hours looking for a perfect image of what I have in my dreams, but - of course - couldn't find, since perfection only happens in my dreams.

The pic (once again) is probably copyrighted (since it's a screenshot), sorry, whoever you are.