Monday

I Know Now..

I know what I want to do when I grow up.

I want to be a helicopter pilot.

I realized that a few days ago, when I was looking at a helicopter lifting of from a platform. To be able to fly. I don't care about planes, they are just cold and fast, but with a helicopter you'd really have to know how to fly..

I have always loved helicopters, ever since I was a little girl. I remembered I used to smile all the time when I got near to any helicopters and I have a vague memory about having a little toy helicopter.

The only problem is that I would need to have LASIK, go to the school and buy myself a helicopter. I need to win in the lottery.

Money is the only thing that will stop me with this dream. Being a helicopter pilot only requires good eye sight and money, all the rest can be memorized or learned.

I hate being poor.