Saturday

A Dream

I might have mentioned several times how my dreams effect my daily life. I might see something coming or understand someone elses' feelings in my dreams. Last night I had a dream that made me so happy I actually woke up in tears. Tears of happiness, though. I can't tell all that dream was about, but I was getting married and decided to go for someone else than the one that I was about to walk the aisle to. I ran through the church and saw one of God's angels sitting there in the back room. He said nothing, but I sensed his approval as I kept on running. I know there's no meaning in this dream - I usually know if it means something, but it just made me happy - the fact that it told me I can choose - and whatever I choose, it is the right answer.

This day might end up being very good indeed.