Wednesday

Soooo, Murder In The Neighborhood, eh?

A 35-year-old guy killed a woman of 27. I don't know in which building but I know it was on the same street. He killed her on Epiphany eve, stuffed her in a sports bag and carried her to the woods on the outskirts of the town. A passerby found the bag and paid attention to it because her foot was sticking out.

That's so creepy. It's just a year since the roma people shot other romas and now this. I used to think this neighborhood was peaceful and quiet and after the crazy immigrant who I've been dealing with and the shooting and the murder I'm starting to think this is not a safe place anymore. I sure as hell am not letting my kid sister walk up here alone again. I'm not a tiny girl like her but I'm starting to think I'm too afraid to walk outside alone myself.

Since I'm prejudicial I'm voting this to be the sole aftermath of letting so many "asylum seekers" (that are actually here after the free upkeep, not the safety) and them bringing their problems with them. But since I'm also fair, I'm willing to apologize for this statement if we find out it's not an honor crime.