Friday

Just As I Complained..

I got a job.

I'm not going to celebrate, though. Not until I've gone through at least three succesful days on the job. Or not until the first paycheck.

I don't know how much I'm going to earn. I only know that it depends on how many lessons I give. It can be something from €30-€2800/month. I hope it's closer to the latter.

I'm a teacher. And just a year ago I swore I won't enter another school. And this is worse: These are kids from 5-13 years.

I'm glad kids usually like me. I hope they like me 'cause I have no authority among kids. I'm practically a kid myself... I'm like Peter Pan without all the nutty talk. Well.. that's debateable.

I know what I'm going to buy first, though. A new graphics card. Or an external hard drive. And yes, I'm still a girl. I need a new GPU more than a pair of UGGs.