Sunday

The Murder In The Neighborhood

Okay, so, basically now we know what happened. The woman killed was a druggie, her kid taken away to foster care. Crimes, you know, the works. The dude who allegedly killed her had been convicted of murder once already and had gotten out early. There are two more people involved, the wife of the killer and the brother-in-law of the victim. All criminals, druggies.

One druggie less, I say.

It's a strange January. It's a uphill-downhill ride with the temperatures. Tomorrow it will be something closer to zero (centigrade) and just today it was -21 (centig.). And the day after tomorrow it's supposed to be back to -20. It should be -20 the whole month through.  I'm glad there's lots and lots of snow.

I'm nervous about starting at my new job. I've been overlooked in so many interviews I've lost every bit of confidence I once had plenty of. I'm half expecting to be fired. Everyone's saying be positive, be positive.. well, I can't magic the effin positive from nothing. FFS.