Friday

Wait! They Ate What? Take a Picture!

So I happened to pop by at People.com

They had made news of what some whatsitsnames ate. Who the poo cares? If I go to a celebrity site I want to know who's making a new album, who dropped out of movie -  or what horrid clothes we might expect H&M launch next fall, but this? Is it really all about where they spent their vacation, what they ate and who were they out with? I just don't get it.

I found a site that mainly centers on female celebs and their bodies. I don't know what men think and I'm sure they enjoy watching a well-formed body, but I don't consider an anorexic body anything more that hideous.

I read that a female athlete was publicly humiliated by some idiot who claimed she's fat. That girl has zero percent overweight. I'm sure there are a bunch of fifteen-year-olds throwing up because of that right about now.  That's sick. Even if it's coming out of your opposition.

I'm sure most brits already noticed the pictures of girls that didn't know how to dress for winter. There was this one pic of a girl passed out on snow. It was supposed to show how stupid she was, not dressing up properly for winter, but all I noticed that she was already frostbitten and the photog took a pic instead of helping her up and to warmth! That is so sick.

There was this incident with people taking pictures instead of helping: The guy died. What the fuck is wrong with people today?


And a completely different subject: me.

My sleeping pattern is.. well.. gone scrambled. I go to bed at six am and wake up at 2 pm. It's because I don't have to go anywhere. I have been trying to stay awake until next evening but being almost 29 it doesn't go so well as it did when I was 19... Or I try going to bed by 10 pm and just stay in bed until I fall asleep. Most nights I'll lay in bed for seven hours, then give up.. Is this insomnia? Sub-somnia? Or am I just so much a night person..?