Tuesday

What The F Is Wrong With People?

I just saw a documentary about the man who was pregnant.

They wanted a baby. They got one.

What's the problem?

Oh, the fact that Thomas used to be a woman?

I have always seen homosexuality as a line of code in genes, not a mental disorder or something criminal. This is the same thing, something in the code (and no, I'm not a programmer/coder): He was born a man, but his genes produced a female body. It's not a miracle, it's not gross, it's just something that had different boolean values. Nature has done some other weird stuff, so why would a man growing inside a female body be gross? I don't get it.

Don't think of me gay happy. I'm not. I see mother-father (even if hormonally produced) families as the default ones, and I don't approve homosexual couples adopting children. Not because it would be awfully wrong, but because there are people like the ones who keep on harassing Thomas and Nancy Beatie. Beatie's daughter will so be bullied at school and it pains me.

Just thinking..