Wednesday

In Dreams, We..

And I thought I was the one having weird dreams. I have been chatting a bit with a woman at my workplace. Today she told me about this dream she keep seeing all over again. In this dream, she owns a small studio apartment. She knows it's there and is happy to have that place. Suddenly she remembers that she has cats and dogs in there and goes there, usually by bike. She always finds one of the cats there, dead and feels guilt, then wakes up.

I have recurring dreams, too, but mine are always somewhat enjoyable, minus the ones I've been haunted by the devil or its minions.

Just yesterday I noticed (as I was watching Miss Potter for the umpteenth time) that I haven't seen Ewan McGregor in my dreams for quite some time now. Thank heavens. By the way, I love the movie Miss Potter and I don't understand why. I think it's because I don't like my mother, neither does Miss Potter in the movie. She's something of an oddity in her time, so am I. Maybe it's the music. Or Ewan McGregor singing "Let me teach you how to dance" without harmonizers etc.

I rarely cry in the movies, but this one manages to open the floodgates almost every time. Well, I was pretty emotional yesterday, because Hubble was released back to its lonely orbit.

Tune of the moment: Peter Gabriel - I grieve

I grieve for you
You leave me
Let it out and move on