Friday

It's Over

Finally.

My Bachelor's Thesis is done. Eightysomething pages, full of crap of course.

A nice surprise form school:

If I graduate, I will have at least 260 credits. 210 is required to graduate.

Having this extra year isn't such a bad thing in the end. I thought I had too little, but I have a year and a half worth of extra studies. I'm not such a loser as I thought.

I've been watching NASA TV, following live feed from the Hubble servicing mission. I was glad to read the comments, because they show a tremenodus love for Hubble and assure that people approve the use of money for this mission. I'm glad I'm not the only silly one on this Earth.

I wonder how it feels like to wake up, look out of the window and see Earth. From up there the view would probably leave anyone speechless. Is the sea still blue from up there? Is there as much green as the pictures show?