Wednesday

Something Is Coming

A few old ladies have said the same thing: When animals that usually try to avoid humans, approach people, something huge and bad will happen. An old man once said: "When animals start to approach people in numbers, a war is coming.."

This spring, A LOT of wild animals have been reported to visit gardens, yards and towns, so much it has made the newspapers.

I was so scared when I heard the Russian president Medvedev was visiting my country. I thought that if Russians wanted to get rid of their puppet president and "ask" Putin to take control again, my country would be good for it. They have started a war once before by blaming us for shooting at them (like a country this small would actually be stupid enough to start arguing with a country tens of times the size and population of our own). Shooting their president would be a good excuse. Well, Medvedev is out and we're still at peace.

Oh, and if war (with anyone) comes and if I survive the initial attack, I will MOST DEFINITELY join the nearest underground army. And if we go, I swear I'll take at least a hundred attackers with me.