Thursday

The Kiss

Yet another kiss dream:

I've kissed this person in a dream once before, but this time I hadn't even thought about him for ages. We used to spend some time together before J came along, but have grown distant through the years. He has kissed me in real life, so I know how weird the dream is.

So, we were at a party somewhere and I saw him. He came towards me, chatted with me and J and as soon as J got out of sight, he kissed me. In real life, he's not into kissing, so I was surprised even in the dream. The kiss was very passionate, long and.. umm.. wet. I was thunderstuck when he stopped. Then he pulled me further away from people and started acting very

According to dreammoods "If you are kissing a close friend, then it represents your respect and adoration for your friend. You are seeking some intimate closeness that is lacking in some waking relationship. It may or may not signify a romantic interest for him or her."

Not romantic interest, definitely not, but I think that is true on the whole. That ship sailed years ago. So, I guess this was just one of my quirks on the dream front.

I have been on a very good mood today, smiling all the time. I wonder if it's because of the dream..

Also, I happened to bumb into this guy I dated for a very short time before I met J. He remembered me, but didn't even greet. I don't remember his name anymore. After all, we went out for three weeks or so.. Well, I left him because he was a wuss. He's still handsome as hell, though. Wuss.