Wednesday

Good Luck, Atlantis! Happy Birthday Hubble!

The shuttle 'Atlantis' is soon launching to a dangerous mission.

The mission? Repair Hubble.

The ones who have been reading my ramblings might remember that I feel very deeply for Hubble. I love the pictures it has taken, I love the idea that it has brought so much information from the surroundings of this planet, so I love Hubble. I was devastated after the first reports of its possible shutdown. I'm glad they decided to repair it instead of just abandon it or whats worse: burn it.

I hope the mission is a success and that everyone will return home safe.

So, thanks NASA!

Oh, and yesterday was Hubbles' 19th Birthday!

Oh, and as a sidenote: I heard Stephen Hawking has been hospitalized. Hope he still has the strength to keep living and fighting ALS.

"I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image."