Sunday

Most Bizarre Dream..

I had a dream about Colin Farrel. It wasn't a typical love dream for me, but a wee weird one. Unlike the pics and videos what we usually see everywhere, he was very kind, spoke softly and looked at me in such a way..

We were at his house (one my mind productions of course). The house was very modern, furnished minimally and it was full of light. We were somewhere close to the ocean since I could hear the waves.

I was leaving him (!! Who would leave Colin Farrell anyway?) and he was sad and sort of disappointed. He looked at me in such a way I can't even describe. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen that face in any of his movies or pics, so it must be one of my mind productions. It broke my heart. I just told him that he's too famous and I don't like his "showing off" and I wish he'd go back the way he used to be.

I woke up and was - once again, like - is this planet Earth?