Monday

Bad Russia, BAD!

Well, apparently our friends the Russians decided to attack Georgia. Unlike what CNN has heard from Georgian officials, it is NOT like Russia attacking Finland in 1939. When Russia attacked Finland, they underestimated the will of the Finns and sent too few troops. Now they can finish the war by using nukes and send no troops at all.

The Georgian's claim that they are the innocent counterpart here and compare themselves to Finland "as a small country". Now, I dont' know much about the situation in Georgia, but this much I know: War is always bad and it should be judged by every other country in the world. Georgia moved its troops closer to its boards not to attack Russia but resolve an issue - and Russia answered. Do they really think Georgia would bother to attack Russia? It's the second biggest country in the world FFS!

Everyone's afraid of the Russians today. They are in with the "bad guys" and the "goodies" can't say or do anything without

USA, IF you want to set up a missile shield or at least a military base somewhere in Finland, I won't object, you got my vote. I don't stay in Finland, but I'm still a citizen. I'd rather be in it with you, USA, than be oppressed by the Russians - again!